Friday, June 27, 2014

Drabble Week - A New Challenge

Drabble Week it so going be... from June 30 till July 6 and as always i have taken up the challenge.


I take up challenges and fail....but i still keep taking up new ones with the hope of finishing one someday. Positive thinking at its best - isn't it?

So I have decided to go for 100-words posts. ( 55 seems too less to me once i start writing :) ) I am just not skilled enough to wrap up a story in 55 words. Let me see what i do in 100.

Here is the list of prompts for 100-words!

For the 100-word posts:
Day 1- She fell flat on her rear
Day 2- The pumpkin exploded
Day 3- If I were an animal
Day 4- Never send a man to do a woman's job
Day 5- Talking vessels
Day 6- Suddenly, it moved...
Day 7- Candy floss memories

To check out more or join the fun - check out - Drabble Week on FB

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)