Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
So i had another realisation. If you put in sincere efforts in something you really want, nothing can stop you.
I am motivated enough to continue and am sure that I would also be able to make few beings jealous of it all:) (haha..sounds like revenge taking, Not that i mind it :))
Sunday, March 9, 2008
"You are a delicious combination of irresolvable paradoxes today. On one hand you are technically capable and are interested in exacting scientific solutions to a problem. On the other hand, your concentration may be temporarily shot, making it a challenge to stick with the facts. Instead of frustrating yourself by trying to balance logic with intuition or thoughts with feelings, just follow whichever feels right."
So the crux is i can follow whatever "I" feel :)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Just today i realised how much i complain all the time.
I complain about everything. I keep blaiming my luck (and for many of them HD too ) for everything that goes wrong or anything good that doesn't happen.
Everytime someone gets or does something good in life..i feel so jealous (well, with everyone i don't mean just anyone on this earth..i mean some people only) I start feeling how unlucky I am and how fortunate they are...why don't i ever get anything like this. But then a thought stuck me, do i even put efforts for getting those things? Whosoever has got something of whom i get jealous has actually put in efforts to get them..they have shown interest, taken out the time to work on them and then only enjoyed the outcome. i just keep complaining for whetever i dont get. I rarely put in efforts.
when i have th opportunity to work, i don't do anything and when the opportunity goes away, i start complaining. Ahh...am feeling so damn idiot and loser today. It's all my fault for whatever i havent achieved in life. Ah see...here i go again..this time blaiming myself.... i always find someone to put blame on. So i can prove myself to be the innocent one, the victimised one.
I gotto change. Change this way of thinking. Change the way i act. Change the way i work. Change the way i have lived so far.
I have to start workiing. To put in efforts. To take out time for things i like. To organise myself.
I need to nurture those basic management skills.
And first of all, STOP COMPLAINING !!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Anyway...it sounds like fun and i have been thinking since yesterday to find out what to mention ;o)
So i begin...
First, the rules:
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I always look for time on my mobile phone even if i am wearing a watch or there are clocks all around me...i somehow trust only my mobile phone for that :)And i look at time everytime i wake up at night even if its just that i am turning side.
- I hate hand-washing clothes infact anything to do with washing, drying, ironing. I keep ignoring all such work till there are piles of them in the wash bin or next to ironing table.
- I refresh my mail box every 5 min for the fear of missing out on some imp information :)) (ahhaaa...as if i wud miss some billion dollar deal offers)
- I am obssesed with pink..i have about 10 pink Tees and tops...5-6 pink night suits...And now thanfully i have a daughter whom i can dress in pink as much as i want to
- I love hand bags/purses/wallets. I have more than 20 of them. I could have had many more if i hadn't forced myself from buying more
Hmm....so now my turn to tag someone..well..i haven't read many as yet so cant do much here.
I can tag Scott and Bibi and Purplexia