Monday, March 6, 2017

Missing

I wonder - often - if I am the only one feeling a certain way - and that too so strongly.
I choose to believe - I am not the only one. 

Like that feeling of missing someone or something. Missing so strongly that you want to scream your heart out. I don't know if any pain is involved in that emotion. Its just blank. Probably that void is what makes it worse. 

It's that extremely powerful desire to be somewhere or with someone. Perhaps its just that longing for comfort...be it of being at a certain place or with someone close.


-----------
I wrote this few days back. And The feeling hasn't ceased to exist as yet. And i have no further words to write. So I will leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)