Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Memories of a much awaited visit

Last 3 weeks were such fun-filled & busy days that i will have those memories etched in my mind for the rest of my life. 

For the first time, my sister visited us along with her husband & 2 lovely little girls. It was a visit i have been looking forward to for as long as i can remember. 

A trip to Paris & Disney land, long drives, chit-chat & gossip sessions, midnight drinks & talks, touristic rounds, shopping, laughing at stupid jokes, eating to heart's desire, taking each others' pictures, the planned photoshoot - it was a goody bag of 3 weeks. We had so much fun. 

All of us had our own kind of company. Husbands, we sisters, and kiddy sisters. 
The youngest one of the lot was the queen. 
(We are missing her the most)

Time flew super fast. But partings mean we can start looking forward to the next meet. 

I love you my dearest little sister. And i miss you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)