Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Unspeakable memories

I lie back and ponder
of grateful moments
of miraculous people
of generous smiles

I cry and I smile
over happy memories
heavy moments
and bighearted souls

I think about you
today...
Thought about you
yesterday
and day before

About keepsake memories
and heartfelt silence
Speaking your name
with picture in heart.

I laugh and I think
What greater thing is there
to strengthen each other
and rest in that feel

I drown in the sorrow,
and in all the pain,
longing to be with each other
in silent, unspeakable memories.

As my eyes open
& this Soul awakens...
with a heart full of love
I choose to live in present
and be ready for tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© 2014 Life Begins. Please DO NOT COPY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)