Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Empty Randomness

Poking an empty heart
Corners
Sides
And everything…
Pieces held together
But… Falling apart was easier
I believed I knew
I knew how it feels
To cry in the shower
To fall apart in silence
For everything to hurt
Tiredness none can heal
“Blame on” – said a voice
“self inflicted” – said a falling part
Confusion and confidence
Hoping and coping
Existing and Breathing
Living and trying
Choice – had I none
Slow drowning
Into the black hole
Never to come out
What is true happiness
And what is little less sad
Numbness
Silence
Explosion…

…And to Emptiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© 2015 Life Begins. Please DO NOT COPY

1 comment:

  1. This tugs at your hear..sad...empty...yet filled with meaning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)