Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Repeated Reminder for self

Anger Management
Anger Management
Anger Management
Anger Management
Anger Management
Anger Management


I need to keep reminding this to myself over and over again. 
I  almost need a non-stop playe in my ears repeating "control control your anger"
*Yes I am THAT bad*
I do need to remind myself.

Its not that I get angry at everyone and everything. But I do loose my temper pretty soon. I am way too short-tempered esp for my family. Its terribly sad that they have to bear the brunt of my temper. :(

I am letting it out all here to give myself a harder blow to do something about it.

Perhaps it will hit me harder this way.

I will keep reminding mysefl till the day someone points out a change in me in that aspect.

I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO work on it.

4 comments:

  1. calm down and chillax

    all the best in controlling
    but maybe its right you getting angry for a reason

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bik.
      Ya sometimes i am convinced i get angry for a reason and there is no way out.
      But Lately i have realised i snap at the slightest trigger which is what i need to work on.

      Delete
  2. Hugsss! Like they say 'When u r angry, count 10'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Swaram. You are one big source of positive energy in the blog world. :)
      Yes - I will try to remember and count...

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)