Thursday, October 30, 2014

Letter to the friendliest person you know (Letter - 7)

Dear friend.."S"

I don't think I ever wrote any letter to you...not even an email. But today i want to... For reasons unknown & for thoughts popping up.

We have known each other for roughly 17-18 yrs now and shared sorrows & happiness. During all these years we have been in touch off and on.We have been close but then lost touch completely for yrs and then got back in touch only to begin where we left. The gap was never felt even if its was years long each time. And that has only been possible because of your super sweet friendly aura.

I remember your smiling face along with your super sharp memory. Your humane nature, your always helping attitude, your spiritual strengths and your belief in kindness.

The affection & kindness you still shower me with is beyond measure. 

We haven't seen each other for almost 13 yrs now yet it doesn't feel so. 

You amaze me with things like still having my comb from 13 yrs ago, remembering my choice of sari ....telling your kids about me as their masi. :) and many more. 

I sincerely thank you for the care & comfort you gave me through your words in time of need. Your belief in my strengths helped me deal with tough times. 

Thanks - today & always!

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)