Friday, September 12, 2014

Letter to "don't know whom" (Letter - 2)

Letter to "don't know whom"

I don't know you. I don't even know if you exist. I just know that i want to talk to someone. Someone unknown, someone non-existent, someone who can listen and then vanish in thin air.

Relationship bumps, financial bumps, emotional bumps, health bumps...the ride has been very very bumpy so far. At times i have enjoyed it and other times it has left me angered and depressed.

Every time I have collected myself and bounced back to life. At times it has been hard and I almost gave up. Then by coincidence or luck or chance or support from universe I come across something which gets me back in spirits. Sometimes it has been a book, sometimes just few liners i read somewhere randomly, few times it has been some random conversation on radio or a movie I am watching. few times it has also been some friends calling/chatting and saying just the right things I needed to hear at that time.
I can only call this the power of universe.

I have read this many times now to start believing with all my heart -

If you really desire something put it out in universe with all honesty and the universe will make sure you get it.


It works - ALWAYS!!

And if you think it hasn't worked - think again about it. Most of the times when we ask for something(s) we have a hint of self-doubt there. We are not sure it can happen. But we still ask.

Believe! Believe from all yoru heart! Believe it can happen and then ask the universe.

And if you believe, you will not leave any stone unturned to make it happen. That's the power of universe. The universe will make sure you get surrounded by all positive forces to make it happen.

So today with my true heart and soul I feel happy. I feel content. I feel blessed.

Thanks universe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)