Monday, September 22, 2014

Letter to my best friend (Letter - 4)

Dear friend,

I must begin with thanking you for being there in my life. For bringing my faith back in friendship. For adding smiles to my otherwise mundane days. For Listening to my senseless blabber. For sharing secrets. For offering a shoulder to cry on.

I am forever indebted.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness always.

Thanks for being a friend far away yet so close.

This world becomes worth living because of gems like you.

You strengthen faith in humanity.

You strengthen belief in love.

A million thanks to you everyday...

Please be the same...keep smiling and be happy.
May your life be always rich with happy moments.

May you get the life you most deserve.

Much love,
Your friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)