Friday, September 12, 2008

It's still sinking in...

I don't know where to begin..i am just spell-bound to receive this award. I can't Thank PG enough for this. Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!! Ofcourse I have seen many talented people being awarded and I myself have been dreaming of receiving one such some day- but it would be this soon, I had never thought that even in my dreams. Such few posts and yet an award. I am just flattered. This award is a great morale booster to keep writing.

This is what PG thinks about me :)
"
A very creative person . Her blogs have impressive designs. A very sweet blog about her darling baby daughter. Her self ponderings can be as thought provoking to us as well. She is comparitively new to me, but it is always a pleasure to be there. Surely a deservingly Brilliant blogger!
"

Ok Now about the award:
The Brilliant Weblog Award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules to follow:
  • When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, togetherwith the name of who has given it to you, and link back to them.
  • Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them that they have been awarded with the ‘Brilliant Weblog’ award.
  • Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional) to.

I am pretty new to this blogging world and don't know many as yet. And all those I know have already been awarded. Though I won't mind awarding them again.

So i present this honorable award to :

Monika : For sharing different tastes of her life - travel, baby, food and also how she deals with every day life. I can relate a lot with her situation.

Mampi : A great writer...puts across het thoughts amazingly. I love her posts. And i admire how she encourages me to keep blogging.

Vinay : An excellent poet - every line in his poems gives you food for thought. Though I am pretty new to his blog - those beautiful words flowing out in poems leave a mark.

~nm, Swati, PG I would have loved to award this to you too - But I know you have already been awarded. You are great writers and inspirers. Keep writing!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much, so very much for considering me for the award. It is such a great honor. It is only early morning when I m checking my email and you have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow....thank u a lot LB...i am honored...!! to be awarded twice, i am happy twice over...

    i donno ur name also, but hope to get to know u better soon...ur baby is soooo cute!!! :)

    thank u soooo much again...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good to see the face behind these beautiful blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u me honored... u made my day this is my first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. So thats another source of encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
    to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware terminator 2.2.0.411 ?
    I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)