Ok that was like a spoonful of positivity syrup. Doesn't it make us feel good. A spoon full gives such relief to our sore soul. We stop coughing. We are able to get that sleep we have been missing.
This dosage of positivity syrup helps us realise its all much smoother than we thought.
Here is my spoonful of positivity for the day. And I am feeling absolutely awesome :)
- A very dear friend of mine asked me for my opinion about a very important decision of his life. I felt great and thankful for being so important in someone's life and that my views actually mattered so much.
- I could actually motivate a friend and make her feel great about something she and her partner are going to buy soon. She was not at all excited about it and tought it was a wastage unless we focussed on the bright side of it and allthe benifits. They surely did surpass the negatives :) And she is all looking forward to it now.
I felt great that I could add to positivity in her life.
- I was sooo happy when inspite of running so late in the morning and leaving home too late to catch the metro - i managed to run fast enough and catch it :)
- I am happy that i can actually finish more than 2 jugs full of water in a day. I have been drinking too less..sometimes just one glass whole day.
- I so enjoyed that fruit flavored water this morning. Isn't it awesome how many types of "water" we get these days:) Though the traditional plain simple cool water wins over hands-down.
Smile and Think positive!