Friday, July 30, 2010

7-days to positivity - DAY 7

Finally I am on the last day of this experiment. I could not post everyday but then the positive side is that I felt that positivity for more days than just those 7 days :) Even though i did not post everyday, I still spent time reflecting on days' activities and the uplifters there-in. Isn't that the whole idea. It's great!

I think I would continue writing down 5 uplifters and happy incidents every now and then.

So how has this final day been -

  1. That half hour extra that I slept this morning was absolutely great. Though i reached work half hour later yet it didn't matter much.
  2. I am glad that just before leaving home I put on that cardigan. It was windy and cold outside.
  3. Late to rise and early to bed...wow ..that was one luxury :) Went to put my daughter to bed and i think i slept before she did.
  4. I love that "kruidenboter-stokbrood" (Bread with butter and herbs - kind of garlic bread). Had one -  freshly baked at home. What a pleasure!
  5. Chatted with a friend after a very long time. She pinged and brought smiles. Thanks.

Isn't this life all about such small moments? These are the real ingredients which make life worth living.

Enjoy, have fun and smile!

4 comments:

  1. "Isn't this life all about such small moments? These are the real ingredients which make life worth living."
    SO TRUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. @soorya : Thanks. One such great moment is when i see comments from some lovely people like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to start. Okay I'll start now. Thanks for the tip Bharti:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, life is sure about those small small things which brings happiness and meaning to our lives.

    Btw i too love that kruidenboter-stokbrood :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)