Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Void - Day 26 Blogging Marathon

With this festive cheer all around I am bit extra sad today. (not that I am not a sad soul otherwise) (Just for record I am a Guru-Cribber - I crib ALL the time about every thing)

Now that you have the background of what to expect I come back to the point.

So YES i am sad - not just a tad bit but hugely sad.

I am missing my friends. A LOT.

Actually i can't call it missing. When i start thinking - i dont know who all to call as my friends. I know lots of people and have lots of aquantainces but i dont know how many of them I can call as my friends. Its a weird feeling i have been having for days. A void. A gap. I am missing having long conversations without any agenda in mind. I feel am missing out on all the little yet real pleasures of life. I feel am living too much of a mechanical life.


And worst of all is I don't know how to change it. I dont know what else to write. My mind is loaded with thoughts yet no words pouring out.

I stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)