Saturday, June 12, 2010

Change (Day 12)

Most of my posts till now have been around THEN and NOW situation.


I get a strange feeling when I suddenly remember all the things from “THEN” and compare them to how they are “NOW” How things change with time ! How people change! How habits change! How tastes change ! How opinions change! How friendships change ! How relationships change ! When I say “change” I do not mean negative or positive of any of these. I am not implying that all these have changed to become bad or worse or negative in any sense. Change as one gets older is - as you all know - known as growth. People change as they grow. So may be we can say it as - they do not change but they grow. They become more sensible to things and other elements of life (atleast I choose to believe they become sensible – you have all the right to differ from my opinion) I would still take all this as a change.

Some changes are for better , others are for worse.

The reality is that changes are coming... They must come. You must share in bringing them.

~John Hersey~


Somewhere on this path of growth, we leave behind what we thought we were and walk towards becoming something else. Everything on the way – knowingly or unknowingly - influences how we grow or what we become. Million factors influence the change.

And what I believe is – every change is for a purpose. What that purpose is - is for you to discover. Important is to embrace a change rather then detesting it.

William Shakespeare said

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)