Monday, June 28, 2010

Know me more...Tag(Day 28)

OK So saw the meme tag at Preeti's blog and immediatey agreed to picking it up. Got delayed by few hours but you would know the reason as you read below.

It was total fun :)

Hope you enjoy reading it too.

1. What curse word do you use the most?
~S#!+ (that's all i use)

2. Do you own an iPod?
~Yes and love it too

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
~Sister and a friend (Spouses don't count in this, they are by default - right??

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
~Ofcourse yes....always

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
~Yes In Delhi and my husband - then fiance - was in air at that time flying to US.

6. What was the last movie you watched?
~Oh My God..i don't even remember...it's been quite a few days or may be weeks..umm...

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
~Oh yes...though only one or two people have said so

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
~Never taken till now

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
~YES..like Preeti I am full of secrets...for childhood till now.

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
~Smile and way of greeting :) (Now my husband knows the secret behind being the fortunate one to become my life-partner :) :) )

11. What are you looking forward to?
~Vacation in Venice (Italy) - YOHOOO...can't wait...it's just 3 days away

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
~Nopes..  Won't matter even if i had.

13. What will you be doing in one hour?
~Sound sleeping - hopefully..unlike yesterday..not a single minute of sleep for reasons unknown to me.

14. Is anyone in love with you?
~Oh yes...many :)

15. Last time you cried?
~Yesterday

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
~My Netbook - Eee PC SeaShell :) I loooooove it

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
~No way.. never. i have ear piercings - thats enough

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
~Anyone else having those does not bother me..it's their wish, their choice and i respect that. Tattoos would never be deciding factor for liking or not liking.

19. What were you doing before this?
~Talking to a very dear friend after 5-6 years :)

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
~ 6 months ago in delhi

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
~None. I can function well without getting any at all too. (Ok for few days - after that I would need 12 hrs at a stretch)

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
~Yes. I can't do without it. Need it Need it Need it.


And that was it!! ENJOYED?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I am honored you are here :)