I felt fine so far. But now i think its catching up. I have started to feel different being inside for days on.
There are many things I have started to miss...
- I have started to miss that coffee i take every morning at train station after I have finished 1/3 of my commute ( My commute time to work is 1 hr 45 min one way :) )
- I have started to miss reading books in the train ( And that is the only time i get to read something)
- I have started to miss reading "metro" newspaper in metro ( only way i practice dutch and get to know whats happening in the country)
- I have started to miss seeing those passengers either bidding byes or meeting their loved ones after vacations and those tourists taking pictures at the airport. ( I change my train at station at the airport)
- I have started to miss exchanging smiles with those commuters i have been seeing for around 3 years now.
- I have started to miss that 10 min walk from the bus station to the office and the window shopping I did during that walk while walking through the shopping mall. ( ok ok...i accept i am missing window shopping more :) )
Now I am looking forward to going back to work - ahmm...to so many thing - on coming monday.